Jennifer Aniston attends the premiere of Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions’ ‘Life of Crime’
Kurt + casual clothes
Here is a compilation of labels for students AND faculty. This list consists of 30 character types that veers away from the typical (the jock, the queen bee, the nerd). Also included are enough details in their descriptions. It can be used for creating bios, original characters, or character inspiration.
THEME SEVENTEEN: “DEMONS” MADE BY ELLIOTTRPS
- Most colours are customizable.
- The sidebar image is 288x150. Don’t make it any bigger or it will look a little odd.
- Three custom links.
- When you paste the code, it will be blank.
- I’m very proud of this theme and I would really appreciate it if you didn’t remove or move the credit.
- I will hunt you down if you redistribute as your own.
- Please give a like or a reblog if you’re using. It encourages me to make more themes like this one.
- Most importantly, enjoy!
HOW TO PLAY KURT HUMMEL
So, an anon asked me if I could make a guide on how to play Kurt. And I said that I would. Now, this is all based on how I interpret and play him, so don’t worry if you don’t agree with what is said. It’s all my opinion, which stems that I have rped as Kurt for a couple years now. None of this has to be taken as law. Graphic by the lovely alyroleplays