@DarrenCriss: @msleamichele omg Lea I love u so much ur album #LOUDER is so good I can’t wait to see you 2moro xoxo I’m already in line!!! #gleekoftheweek
PLOT IDEAS FOR EVERYONE :
PART ONE - SONG TITLES (UK TOP 40)
- SUMMER: Muse A and Muse B are both on vacation during their summer, this is where they meet. Over the next few weeks they spend their time establishing a relationship and feeling an instant connection, but when it’s time to leave and Muse A returns home to England, whereas Muse B returns home to Australia, how will their relationship last?
- HIDEAWAY: Muse A has been forced into hiding, due to be wrongly accused of murder, and during this time they meet Muse B. Muse B is unaware of the conviction and so give them a chance, where they begin to fall for one another. Soon enough, Muse A is found and the pair are forced to run together.
- ALL OF ME: Muse A is a loving and caring character, their heart is nothing but gold, a hopeless romantic to say the least, whereas Muse B is cold and reserved, pessimistic and everything along those lines, so it’s a surprise when Muse A finds themselves attracted to Muse B. The pair soon fall for one another, but Muse B isn’t willing to open that easily and, so, whilst Muse A tries his hardest to get Muse B to open up, Muse B finds themselves shutting everyone out even more. I suppose it’s true what they say, opposites do attract.
- NOBODY TO LOVE: (older faces plot) Muse A has spent their whole life searching for the one, they’ve always believed that there is someone out there for everybody, but there appears to be nobody for them. Muse B comes along, one of the biggest assholes on the planet, they treat Muse A with nothing but disrespect. Who knew that’s what Muse A might have been looking for all along?
- WILD WILD LOVE: Muse A and Muse B have been in a relationship for years, they were childhood sweethearts and now know everything about each other, however they have felt themselves distancing, so decide to try and rekindle their love. Was becoming a modern day Bonnie and Clyde the best idea? And will it really repair what has already been broken?
- STAY HIGH: Muse A and Muse B have been friends for years, literally since the day they were born, and are inseparable. Unbeknown to Muse A, Muse B has deep feelings for Muse A, but refuses to confess. The night Muse B plucks up the courage is the night Muse A’s parents pass away in an accident. Over the next few weeks Muse A finds themselves relying on drugs to deal with the grief and Muse B has to try and fix the person they love, before it’s too late.
- HOLDING ON TO HEAVEN: Muse A and Muse B meet whilst both being treated for cancer in hospital and they hit it off immediately, they spend all of their hospital days together and are there when each other needs it, but when treatment is failing for Muse A, but not for Muse B, things have the potential to turn ugly.
- CALLING ALL HEARTS: Muse A is the biggest flirt in town, winning the attention of everyone around them, whereas Muse B is your typical shy character, who spends their time reading books at home. Unexpectedly, when they meet at a party and Muse A fails to get Muse B to have a one night stand with them, Muse A decides to make it their challenge to get Muse B to fall for them - but what happens when Muse A is the one that does the falling?
These are just thoughts I got based off the title and are in no way related to the song (if they are, it’s purely coincidental). If you plan to use any of these ideas or draw inspiration from them, like or reblog this (you don’t have to, I’m just curious to know). Thanks!
WALDORFRPS CHARACTER PSD #002: SKYPEI made this CPSD based off of the main Skype page, just because I was bored, and I was doing homework and I got distracted. Anyways, I’m pretty sure there isn’t already one like this floating around, and whatnot.
- The size of the icon is 125 X 125 px, but I’m sure you could make it a little bigger like 130 x 130 px, if you don’t want the grey border?
- The font used is Calibri, but I’m sure it could be something different, if you really wanted to use something else?
- I’ve labeled everything, and organized them into folders. It’s generally a pretty easy CPSD to edit.
- I’d really appreciate it if you’d like or reblog it, if you use it or plan on using it. I don’t care if you credit me or not, although it’d be nice if you did?
- If you have any questions, feel free to message me.